Thursday, January 26, 2012

Set Default Zoom Level in Visio Web Access Web Part in SharePoint 2010

Here i got a problem of Visio Web Part (actually problem for me) It is changing zoom level to view maxim as possible. so in my requirement i want it to be 100 in default.

So i opened the page (That is having the Visio Web Part ) in SharePoint Designer and  search the word “Zoom” and it returned Web part configuration line as follows.


here you can see zoom level is specified. So i changed it to 100 and save it back.  

hooray…. It worked for me.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SharePoint 2010 Developer Power Tools


The SharePoint Software Factory is a Visual Studio Extension helping SharePoint newbies, as well as experienced developers to create, manage and deploy SharePoint solutions without having to know every tiny XML and C# secret. SPSF provides a huge collection of helpful utilities for development, debugging and deployment of SharePoint standard artifacts and is fully compatible with SharePoint 2007/2010 and Visual Studio 2008/2010 (in any combination) ..

This is very powerful developer extension for visual studio. This is worth to try ..

Monday, January 23, 2012

The error "The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application"

This error happed when i tried to run MS access database application in windows 7. Then i found this is because of trying to run access drivers in 64 bit machine.

I downloaded following Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable and it worked for me.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

JavaScript setAttribute method does not work in the SharePoint 2010

I used setAttribute method to changed the CSS class. (ex: item.setAttribute('”class”,”cssClass”)). but this method didn't worked for me. then i used className property  to set the css and it worked for me.

item.className = "active"; 

window.document.getElementById not working in the SharePoint 2010

recently i came across a problem with getElementById. I used this function in the master page in side a JavaScript but it returned  an error. I don't know why it happened and still finding the cause. however i used a alternative  method to archive this task.

var item = window.document.getElementsByName("tagName")[0];

This worked for me.